From Simon Metson <simonmet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: getting all revisions from _changes
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:01:40 GMT
Hi,
	Once you make a new _rev and then compact the previous ones go away.
The standard thing to do is either include the history in the document
(good if the docs are small and the histories short) or make a new
document for each version you want and provide your own versioning and
use a view to pull out the history.
Cheers
Simon