From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb-lucene reindexes when restarted
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:28:41 GMT
Hi,

this is (of course) not to be expected. c-l uses the _chages API and checkpointing (using
the update sequence number) to figure out, if there is something new to index - at least as
far as I understood this. But since 0.5 is not yet released, maybe you've found a bug :) Could
you provide some more information on your setup, used design document, c-l logs?