From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pull replication fails with 404
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:42:08 GMT
_local documents are not replicated. They're used for tracking things
that are local, like replication checkpoints.

B.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Craig Blake
<craigb@compasspointtech.net> wrote:
> I am trying to do a pull replication from a remote database to a local database (that
was previously pushed to the remote) but it fails with a 404:

> "The requested URL /data/mydb-prod/_local/4d0453abc08950ad3ddf643d116b3a08 was not found
on this server."

> I haven't found much mention of what "_local" docs are or why one would be expected that
is not there, either on the mailing list or in the Couch book.  I am using 0.11 for both
DB instances.