From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: group_level in reduce function
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:53:40 GMT
I agree that you'll have an easier time by just creating a second view
with the same map, but a different reduce function.

What do you mean by a script to "combine several views"?

If you want to be able to be able to include the same piece of code in
multiple views, give couchapp a try:

http://github.com/couchapp/couchapp

Cheers,
Zach

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.benel@utt.fr> wrote:
> Hmm... Maybe I should write another view for the other level instead.
>
> But is there a way to store a script in CouchDB to combine several views?
> I would not want an external script since I would like to have the script being replicated
and synchronized along with the rest of the application...