From Carl McDade <carlmcd...@gmail.com>
Subject Moving Couchdb after Windows install
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 17:43:50 GMT
I just tried the windows installer for couchdb  0.10.0. I have a few issues
with it. First I already have Erlang installed and package does not allow
for this. Secondly the installer assumes installation in the Program Files
directory and does not allow for custom installation paths.

Question: If I want to move the binaries from the installer location to the
Erlang directory what directories and files do I need. And where do I place
them?

Question: Does anyone have a tutorial for compiling Couchdb on Windows
without Cygwin?

Thanks,

Carl McDade
Webmaster - Drupal developer - PHP programmer
Stockholm Sweden
Drupal.se
Linkedin.com/drupalse