From Randall Leeds <>
Subject Re: Problems with large inline attachments with 0.11
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 06:24:43 GMT
Could you please check your erlang version?
I'm wondering if this is an older, poor implementation of term_to_binary at
fault. I bet it's called somewhere in there. If you're on R13B you should be
fine, but I forget exact versions.

On Mar 10, 2010 10:19 PM, "Jan Lehnardt" <> wrote:

On 9 Mar 2010, at 04:28, Bob Clary wrote:

> Hey all!
> I've been using 0.10.1 to successfully p...
I'd prefer the standalone attachment API in ay case. The inline attachments
are really just a simplicity stop-gap for the replicator that now supports
the standalone API as well.

> I am using Revision: 920758
on Centos5 64bit