From Dirkjan Ochtman <djc.ocht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hitting the reduce overflow boundary
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 11:17:07 GMT
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 18:45, Daniel Truemper <truemped@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Moving this to user@c.a.o?!

Not sure where it makes most sense, since I consider this a bug that
merits some discussion.

> I think you view could need some improvement but it is kind of hard to guess what you
are trying to do. Maybe you could provide a little more details about it!?

I have transfer documents that have an arbitrary amount of currencies
in which some amount got transferred. In my view, I'd like to classify
documents in one of two buckets and aggregate all transfers in that
buckets into a single transfer object that sums the transfer amount
per currency.

I would really like to have someone from the dev team speak up on this
one, since I'd kind of like to re-enable the reduce_limit option, but
I don't think this view should be classified as overflowing.

Cheers,

Dirkjan