From wolfgang haefelinger <whaefelin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: force incremental reduce step?
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:32:09 GMT
On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Sebastian Cohnen
<sebastiancohnen@googlemail.com> wrote:
> this is not possible, iirc

Ok, so what is then recommended "praxis"? How do you *do* it, folks?

One approach might be to create some fake documents. Each document
would represent the result of a "reduce" step. Then I would use a
'reduce' function to simulate a "rereduce". Sounds bit cumbersome...