From wolfgang haefelinger <whaefelin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: uuids as xml?
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:28:14 GMT
XML: xsltproc would have been my choice.

In case of _uuids I would actually have preferred  "text/plain" (one
id per line).

So, to answer your real question I do not have such a command-line
tool. Could be interesting anyway to have a command-line tool reading
JSON from stdin while writing XML on stdout. Perhaps JSAWK will just
do this ..

--
Wolfgang Häfelinger
häfelinger IT - Applied Software Architecture