From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: standalone attachments and content-encoding header
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:53:48 GMT
If the attachment request doesn't have "Accept-Encoding: deflate", then
couch needs to know the attachment is deflate compressed and uncompress the
attachment before sending it to the client. A missing Accept-Encoding header
is the same as "Accept-Encoding: identity, *;q=0".
Therefore you need to know the attachment was uploaded with deflate encoding
and how to uncompress it.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com