From Robert Campbell <rrc...@gmail.com>
Subject os_process_error, "OS process timed out."
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:50:52 GMT
I just added a large field to one of my documents. It's an array of
3,840 maps. The total structure clocks in at around 1.22MB.

I'm now getting {"error":"os_process_error","reason":"OS process timed
out."} whenever I try to read this document.

I'm surprised, because I previously attached 52MB of images to this
documents without encountering any issues.

Does anyone have any ideas what could have caused this or ways to fix it?

Rob