From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: user-de@couchdb.apache.org
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 05:02:27 GMT

On 1 Mar 2010, at 02:21, Daniel Truemper wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> A clean, searchable Web frontend ( perhaps forums) would be nice, too.
> I think this is what Markmail is for [1]. And you could easily provide a Google translate
link for the messages!?

>> But language specific documentation is the very best way to help People out. Me speaking
german and i would love to help building a german documentation site, an english too ;-)
>> Made with couchdb, so Users can Download it Simple ;-) - like the One in jchris's
taskr.
> Maybe we should start creating the Wiki CouchApp!? With this we could easily provide
a central place for documentation and it could even be multilingual! And downloadable! I will
try to find some time to look into this today. The taskr app to be specific since I did not
really get into the authentication stuff so far!

I'm working on that, will post details soon :)

Cheers
Jan