From Daniel Truemper <truem...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: user-de@couchdb.apache.org
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 10:21:06 GMT
Hi,

> A clean, searchable Web frontend ( perhaps forums) would be nice, too.
I think this is what Markmail is for [1]. And you could easily provide a Google translate
link for the messages!?

> But language specific documentation is the very best way to help People out. Me speaking
german and i would love to help building a german documentation site, an english too ;-)
> Made with couchdb, so Users can Download it Simple ;-) - like the One in jchris's taskr.
Maybe we should start creating the Wiki CouchApp!? With this we could easily provide a central
place for documentation and it could even be multilingual! And downloadable! I will try to
find some time to look into this today. The taskr app to be specific since I did not really
get into the authentication stuff so far!

Best
Daniel

[1]: http://couchdb.markmail.org/