From Craig Blake <cra...@compasspointtech.net>
Subject Re: Pull replication fails with 404
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:46:38 GMT
Shouldn't a replication of the database ignore them?  Or is there a step I need to do to filter
those docs out explicitly?

Thanks,
Craig

On Mar 31, 2010, at 11:42 AM, Robert Newson wrote:

> _local documents are not replicated. They're used for tracking things
> that are local, like replication checkpoints.
>
> B.
>
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Craig Blake
> <craigb@compasspointtech.net> wrote:
>> I am trying to do a pull replication from a remote database to a local database (that
was previously pushed to the remote) but it fails with a 404:

>> "The requested URL /data/mydb-prod/_local/4d0453abc08950ad3ddf643d116b3a08 was not
found on this server."

>> I haven't found much mention of what "_local" docs are or why one would be expected
that is not there, either on the mailing list or in the Couch book.  I am using 0.11 for both
DB instances.