From Jeffrey Ollie <j...@ocjtech.us>
Subject Re: Problem using Views
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:11:44 GMT
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Brian Candler <B.Candler@pobox.com> wrote:

> If you're still getting the 'undefined as JSON' error then it could be
> something tangential like looking at the wrong view. Try using curl -v as
> the client, as that eliminates any uncertainty about your HTTP client.

Uggg... Thanks for making me look at the other views.  Turns out my
problem was with a reduce function on a different view:

function(key, values) {
  sum(values);
}

The function needs to be written as:

function(key, values) {
  return sum(values);
}

I didn't scrutinize the other views because even though I had other
views defined I hadn't written any code to make use of them yet.

--
Jeff Ollie