From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server Side Language Confusion
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:39:32 GMT
Yes, the included DB support is completely optional. You can just add
a new Couch.js module to the modules directory in Helma and
immediately have access to all Couch REST calls. You can also create a
views.js within your prototype directory (the URL mount-point) and
sync various Couch views directly from within Helma.

K.