From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server Side Language Confusion
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:49:59 GMT
Helma or node.js both work naturally with Couch. They are both
JavaScript servers and so getting and posting documents while sending
them upstream to the browser become very natural with little or no
translation. If you combine this with something like Sammy
(http://code.quirkey.com/sammy/) and jQuery, you can very rapidly
build a RESTful app with the rendering all on the browser side.

Regards,

K.