From Manokaran K <manoka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: encoding startkey and endkey in GET request
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 05:26:04 GMT
Thanks, Brian.

I now create the startkey and endkey as separate arrays and then
JSON.stringify and encodeURIComponent each of them and assemble the url by
hand.

I use jquery as the client side library. Are there any plugins that will do
this for me?

thanks a lot,
mano

--
Lord, give us the wisdom to utter words that are gentle and tender, for
tomorrow we may have to eat them.