From Jochen Kempf <jochenke...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems downgrading from 0.11.0 to 0.10.1
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:49:18 GMT
Hi,

after downgrading from CouchDB 0.11.0 to 0.10.1 a dialog window indicating
"Database information could not be retrieved: illegal_database_name" pops up
whenever I click on "Overview" in Futon. I noticed that after creating an
admin user with 0.11.0 I now have a "_users" database which seems to be the
problematic database. I cannot remove it nor enter its documents.

How to fix this?