From Jochen Kempf <jochenke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View Indexing not terminating
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 05:21:20 GMT
Tim,

I guess I figured out what was causing these problems:
some views that still used "document._id" instead of "document.id"

However, on my local CouchDB (Ubuntu 9,10) no errors occured and generally
if the database just has a few records it will work despite of the ._id
property accessor.

It took me pretty long to figure that out - but  I am really happy having
found the cause.

Thanks for your help!

Jochen