From Terry Cullen <te...@terah.com.au>
Subject Re: Cannot allocate 729810240 bytes of memory
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:04:04 GMT
Thanks for the prompt replies...

The individual documents are 175kb in size and I am posting 500 in
each batch putting the bulk doc at around  87500kb.  During testing,
we were about to push 1000 documents of the same size per batch at our
testing server which has half the RAM of our prod machine which was
running 0.10.0.

 I'll talk to our sys-ad about setting up a trunk instance on another
port.  I've dropped it down to 250 docs per batch and let you know of
the outcome.

We also had to disable replication in earlier runs as this was
contributing to the failures.

Kind regards,
Terry Cullen