From Germain Maurice <germain.maur...@linkfluence.net>
Subject Cancelling a replication on 0.11.0
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 00:20:51 GMT
Hi, still me with my 0.11.0 couchdb :)

I launched continuous replication between two hosts (more than 8
millions of documents), it takes long time and i'm ok with that.
My problem is that i launched another one shot replication between the
same databases as the previous replication.

So, i looked after a command to cancel the "one shot" replication (via
Jira COUCHDB-664), but it does not work, my command is :

curl -X POST http://hostA:5984/_replicate -d
'{"source":"database","target":"http://hostB:5984/database/","cancel":true}'

Response is : {"error":"not_found"}

How to cancel the task ? I have PID number from the "Status" page on
Futon, how to use it ?

Regards,
Germain