From Germain Maurice <germain.maur...@linkfluence.net>
Subject Re: Issues with replication
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:41:43 GMT
Hi Jan,

Yes i forgot to say we are using CouchDB 0.10.1 on Debian 5.0 lenny.

Jan Lehnardt a écrit :
> HI Germain,
>
> which CouchDB version are you running?
>
> Cheers
> Jan
> --
>
> On 23 Mar 2010, at 02:14, Germain Maurice wrote:
>

>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> We have a database with more than 8 millions of documents and the size is more than
450 GB. I wonder if it's a good choice to have all of our docs in only one file of this size.

>> We have issues with replication through every time. We tried both one shot and continuous
replication and we got req_timedout followed by a couchdb crash. We opened reports bugs you
can see here : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-690 and

--
Germain Maurice
Administrateur Système/Réseau

http://www.linkfluence.net
**linkfluence news & events**
2009 excellence award nominee from ESOMAR
2009 marketing research silver award from semo & marketing magazine (France)
2009 european excellence award recipient (PR evaluation, wahlradar.de, joint project with
Publicis Consultants)