From j d <dobber1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test suites failing on 0.11.0b921503
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:16:55 GMT

> Did you ever try installing the pre-built binary? If you can't get
> shared libraries to load, you've got something wonky going on. Try
> hitting the LD_ debug environement variable (which I don't know
> offhand). You might've hit a bitness problem somewhere.
>

> --
> --
> Andrew Melo

I will try and install the pre-built next.  Not sure about the LD_
debug stuff, but i'll take a look at that to.

While I do that, I would like to point out that couchdb must be
executing some javascript as it wouldn't be able to *compile* and
execute views right?  The "no such file" error may be erroneous.
Also, it appears that the error is occurring on a newly spawned
process, could this be part of the problem?  I've attached my log file
for those interested.