From j d <dobber1...@gmail.com>
Subject RHEL5.1
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:46:46 GMT
Before I spend one more minute of my time, someone please tell me if
they have successfully built & installed & run couchdb 0.11.X on Red
Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1 64-bit yet.  Sorry to be so mad, and I know
its my inexperience but I am so frustrated. I can not get the latest
ICU libraries to installed or anything.  damn it damn it damn it.

Frankly I am starting to hate RHEL in general but I have little
choice.  Would love to try another linux flavor sometime.

will be crying by the end of the day i'm sure....