From Matt Goodall <matt.good...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: uuids as xml?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:44:11 GMT
On 18 March 2010 10:20, wolfgang haefelinger <whaefelinger@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I thought that couchdb has a REST interface, no?

REST doesn't dictate what representations (XML, JSON, etc) are
supported. It's perfectly ok for a RESTful interface to only handle
JSON.

However, CouchDB should probably respond with a "406 Not Acceptable"
if it can't provide what was asked for in the various accept headers
to make it clear to the client why it failed.

- Matt