From John Merrells <j...@merrells.com>
Subject Re: Attachment serving, directories
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 02:22:02 GMT

On Mar 20, 2010, at 4:44 PM, 7zark7 wrote:

>> I do not want to have another webapp "in front" of Couch to translate a
>> request for "/scripts/main.js" into "%2fscripts%2fmain.js/data", or
>> "/a1b0e2349f53456/scripts/main.js", etc.

How about serving the static content directly from the disk with a webserver
like apache or nginx....

If you really want the content in couch, then you could do the url rewrite with
some rules in the webserver config...

Or use a reverse proxy like varnish.... or squid if you're feeling brave.... and
then the content could be in couch for versioning, but served fast from the
cache.

John

--
John Merrells