From "Nitin Borwankar" <ni...@borwankar.com>
Subject Re: Integration of couchDB in a business process
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:35:07 GMT
Hi Mickael,

Assay Depot at www.assaydepot.com is using CouchDB replication
intimately tied to their business process workflow.
They use validation functions to filter replication effectively creating
a custom workflow based on replication.
We have created a CouchDB case study from it which is available at
blog.couch.io in a couple of videos by Chris Peterson CIO of Assay
Depot.
Assay Depot has a couple of the world's top pharma companies using this
application to integrate internal process with public facing website and
services marketplace.

There are very rich possibilities in applying validation, notifications,
attachments and replication for creating workflows embodying
custom business processes.  I'd like to talk to you offline about your
usage and if you are already using it in your business we'd like to
create a similar CouchDB case study of your business.

Nitin Borwankar

--
  Nitin Borwankar
  nitin@borwankar.com