From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Debian package for couchdb trunk
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 11:47:27 GMT
You need to speak with Sergei Golovan, who's been uploading the CouchDB package in Debian.
The last time I spoke to him, he had a small handful of CouchDB users volunteering to maintain
the package. He should be able to instruct you further if you'd like to help out with maintainership.

I included him on this mail.