From J Chris Anderson <jch...@couch.io>
Subject Re: test suites failing on 0.11.0b921503
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:16:04 GMT

On Mar 11, 2010, at 3:50 PM, j d wrote:

> Also, a lot of test suite databases where not removed.

We don't remove the test suite databases as you might need those for diagnosing error causes.

As far as the changes test error you saw, that is a matter of browser timing (it seems to
pass more than 1/2 the time) so occasional failures aren't a broken CouchDB, just the nature
of the beast.

The reader_acl errors you saw should be fixed in latest trunk (they are also a timing issue,
I think). Maybe upgrading will help here.

Chris