From Manuel de la Peña <eti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOSDEM
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:45:06 GMT
Benoit,

That sounds like a great idea, we should meet, specially because I will be
talking about desktopcouch (
http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/events/xd_desktopcouch) which will let you
know how to use CouchDb as the storage for your desktop apps and will love
to know what you will say about CouchDb. It would be awesome to exchange
some ideas for the different talks. The way I view it is that I can tickle
peoples brain about CouchDb and focus more on desktopcouch and point the
audience to your talk for a more in depth explanation of CouchDB.

Kr,

Manuel

PS: We can meet during the beer event if you go or earlier during the week,
I'm a Belgian resident ;)