From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rename a database?
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:39:19 GMT
The database index directories are named ".DBNAME_design". Given that
the names start with a dot, you'll wanna remember to use the "-a"
option if you're trying to use "ls" command on your data directory.

Beyond that, if you haven't pushed/indexed any views, for said
database, then they also might not exist yet...

Cheers,
Zach