From km <>
Subject couchdb-lucene fulltextsearch
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 16:48:25 GMT
Hi all,
I am working with couchdb v0.10.0 + couchdb-lucene v0.4
I have a  design document (from the docs) for a couchdb database with
fulltext search indexes

  "_rev":" some rev id ... ",

      "index":"function(doc){var rec = new Document(); rec.add(;
return rec;}"

now using this, i query
curl http://localhost:5984/mydb/_fti/lucene/by_name?q='john'

so far so good and I retrive one record like this

But how  do I retrieve  some of keys and their values from the documents
matched ?
Ofcourse I can attach an "include_docs=true" to the query param, But that
returns entire document to the client which is not desired - (big documents)

do I need to have a map function for this ? and where should i place it ?
pls enlighten.