From David Leonardi <david.leona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap 0.11?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:43:45 GMT
+1 .
some 7 months ago i convinced a customer to have faith in couchdb as a
distributed data store, and yet, after 0.10 the windows build still
doesnt work.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Per Ejeklint <ejeklint@mac.com> wrote:
> Fellow couchers, the official roadmap page (http://couchdb.apache.org/roadmap.html) is
a tiiiny little outdated. As I'm trying to convince my new customer to make an epic technology
leap I need as much info as possible about the near future for CouchDB. 0.11 seems to feature
rich enough for our production environment. So can anyone with insights comment on when we
will have a 0.11 release? And will official windows builds be available?

> Cheers,
>
> /Per

David Leonardi
Consultant