From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Stopping externals
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:05:15 GMT
It looks like lounge is *almost* doing the right thing.
Couchspawnkillable should be killing it, so it's strange that it hangs around.

I added a little fix that should try to signal the background thread
to stop when sys.in shut downs.
Give the version on this new branch a try, please:
http://github.com/tilgovi/couchdb-lounge/raw/replicatorshutdown/replicator/replication_notifier.py

Randall