From Chris Anderson <>
Subject Re: Newbie problem with template path
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2010 23:59:03 GMT
On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Clemens Cap <> wrote:
> I am having a problem to understand the path where the engine looks for
> the files included with the !json and !code macros.

I replied to this on the CouchApp list, but it somehow didn't go
through. Lemme see if I can dig it out of buffer or something and
repost it. But not till after I walk the dogs.

The gist is to have it all in one design doc, so it replicates
properly. See the source layout of for

Chris Anderson

View raw message