From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Windows installer 0.10.1
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:42:05 GMT

On 17 Feb 2010, at 14:36, Mario Scheliga wrote:

> one of our clients (openxchange) has a software doing all the build-staff for them. (osgi-bundeling
etc.) its called cruise control, may be this could help.

Perhaps, though I wouldn't know either way. I wont be the person to implement this, as I don't
really care about Windows. If someone else is prepared to maintain the Windows build, and
it allows me to prepare the release artefacts without being on Windows, then I will be a happy
bunny.