From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading an existing Couch's authentication
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 11:30:49 GMT

Hi Aaron,

  Just to chime in a bit, this swinger app is way cool!  I've been using an older version
of it for some time. I did do a github pull yesterday and noticed the new authentication stuff
you
put in. I'm not able to see my older presentations. It's no big deal they can be readily redone,
just a data point for you, my database has been around for a while and I always run using
trunk.

I very happy you're keeping up with this app, it's great to give a talk about couchdb and
couchapps and be able to say "oh by the way this presentation is a couchapp"  It rocks!

+1 beer

Best,

Bob