From Metin Akat <akat.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FIFO/LIFO accountancy
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 16:15:54 GMT
We always keep corresponding credit and debit actions in the same
transaction document. In our (and in GnuCash's terminology credits and
debits are called "splits"). The problem is not the corresponding
splits. The problem is splits that are not corresponding.
The problem is when two people issue 2 credits from the same account
in 2 separate transactions.