From Mario Scheliga <ma...@sourcegarden.de>
Subject Accessing Views - Security
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:38:52 GMT
Hi Everyone,
i am just thinking about some security issues with couchdb. I just
want to adjust the access to
stored Data like in ACLs and how would you do this if couchdb runs on
different clients. Thinking
about a Groupware Project with clientside-persistence.

1. encrypt/decrypt fields in couchdb-docs? (with certificates or
something like that
2. on a server i could hide some urlparts by using a proxy, so the
user have to use my show,list,_update functions, where i can implement
my acl logic, but how is this done one a client site environment,
where the user has full-access to the couchdb-instance

how is that done right?

greetz
mario

--
Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953