From Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com>
Subject revs_info param no longer working with _all_docs query
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:56:39 GMT
I'm updating CouchObjC, an Objective-C/Cocoa adapter for CouchDB (my fork is here.) It was
last updated a year ago and seems to have some incompatibilities with CouchDB 0.10, judging
by the unit-test failures.

One of the failures I can't figure out is that it sends a query for all design docs with their
revision histories:

GET /DBNAME/_all_docs?startkey=%22_design%22&endkey=%22_design0%22&include_docs=true&revs_info=true

But the documents in the response don't contain the special "_rev_infos" keys (or even "_revisions")
as the HTTP Document API wiki page says they should.

I've tried various alternate possibilities for the "revs_info=" parameter ("rev_infos", "rev_info",
"revs") but to no avail. Does this feature just not exist anymore, or did the naming system
change?

—Jens