From Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net>
Subject OT: list archive permalinks (was: Re: Rename a database?)
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:06:58 GMT
Hi,

On Feb 24, 2010, at 9:41 AM, Nils Breunese wrote:

> Sadly the
> mailinglist archives doesn't provide permalinks as far as I can see,
> but
> you should be able to find this thread when starting from
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-user/201002.mbox/browser
> (subject 'HTTP MOVE', started on February 21).

The official apache mailing list archives are pretty hard to
reference.  There are other archives, though -- I like markmail:

http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.couchdb.user+subject%3A%22HTTP+MOVE%22#query

:list%3Aorg.apache.couchdb.user%20subject%3A%22HTTP%20MOVE%22+page:1+mid:mrrxbxm4k7zvqwqr+state:results

Rhett