From Ladislav Thon <ladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jQuery plugins for CouchDB
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:26:20 GMT
It is actually very easy to modify jquery.couch.js to support other hosts --
I did it some time ago when experimenting and it was only few lines of code.
And if I remember correctly, such modification is already in trunk (it adds
uriPrefix variable).

I also believe JSONP was kinda working, but I'm not quite sure about that
now -- I switched to using server-side proxy for handling "cross site"
requests.

LT