From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommended Ruby Gem for CouchDB Development
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:56:03 GMT

On Feb 25, 2010, at 2:36 PM, David Goodlad wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Mike Keen <mk@visiture.com> wrote:
>> Hey All,
>>
>> Just wondering what Ruby gem(s) you would recommend for use with CouchDB. Something
in active development would be great. I tried CouchFoo, but that project seems to have fallen
by the wayside.

> You might want to have a look at Throne,
> http://github.com/benschwarz/throne . There are definitely some bits
> missing, but Ben Schwarz has been giving it a lot of love lately.

I haven't been developing it actively lately, but CouchRest attempts to cover the basics in
a no-nonsense way.

http://github.com/couchrest/couchrest

I haven't looked at Throne, maybe it's better than CouchRest.

Chris