From Phil Rand <philr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to store 2^32 IPs in CouchDB
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 17:21:35 GMT
Of course it depends on what you are trying to do, which you haven't
told us.  The easiest way to reduce your storage needs is to not store
data you don't need to.  For example, if I wanted to map IP back to
hostname, I wouldn't use CouchDB at all, since we already have the
DNS.

--
Phil Rand
philrand@gmail.com