From David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Selecting part of a multi-value key
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:04:57 GMT
I have a view that generates a type and a date as a composite key.  This way
the results are sorted by type and then by date.

I would like to call the view so that I get all rows that match a given
type, regardless of date.  I need them sorted by date.

Is this possible?  I've tried varying syntaxes to no success.  I'd prefer
not to generate separate views for each type, but I'll do that if that's the
only approach.

Thanks!

David

--