From Mario Scheliga <ma...@sourcegarden.de>
Subject available JavaScript Functions in View
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:14:55 GMT
Hi folks,

i can't stop asking. which javascript functions are available in map,
reduce, show, list and update functions?

I suggest there are jquery-functions also then the sha1-function
available. (saw them in tuts). Is that right that
all javascript includes in the share/www/scripts -directory is to my
hand?

thx alot
mario

--
Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953