From Volker Mische <volker.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user-de@couchdb.apache.org
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:51:02 GMT
I would subscribe, though I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I can only
second what other people have said so far.
- The danger of splitting the community.
- IT is English. Even if your English is not that good, I'm sure other
German speaking people will understand your question/request. See it as
a chance to improve your English skills :)

On the other hand, if there's really a huge amount of people it would be
a shame to force them to use different communication channels and not a
central official one.

Though my final vote is: -1

Cheers,
  Volker