From Kai Griffin <>
Subject Re: Windows installer 0.10.1
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:46:26 GMT
Although I was eventually able to download it about a month ago, a few
weeks prior to that, it was practically impossible; the download would
fail after crawling along for an hour or so, with many repeated
attempts.  Same story several days in a row.  I gave up in the end, but
when I tried again a couple of weeks later, the download flew along
nicely, and I had the thing in minutes.    It'd be nice if extremely
useful downloadables like these could be mirrored on at least a couple
of sites... if possible.  It's unclear to me whether the Windows
installer is an unofficial, private thing, or a semi-official offering -
certainly enormous thanks to Mark Hammond are in order for creating it!

On 16/02/2010 03:40, Nicholas Orr wrote:
> I was able to download the files from mhammond's site...
> I've copied them here if you want to try this location.
> <>Nick
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Daniel Rosowski<>wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I tried to download the windows installer from
>> without luck (timeout). Is
>> there any other site mirroring the installer? Why is it not available from
>> the main apache download site?
>> Having to work with a windows box at work, I can't quite understand the
>> lack for official windows support here. I think there are many people who
>> are in a similar position. Btw, I had no problem with my linux box at home
>>   :-)
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>> --
>> Sicherer, schneller und einfacher. Die aktuellen Internet-Browser -
>> jetzt kostenlos herunterladen!

View raw message