From Kai Griffin <...@griffinbyteworks.com>
Subject Re: Windows installer 0.10.1
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:46:26 GMT
Although I was eventually able to download it about a month ago, a few
weeks prior to that, it was practically impossible; the download would
fail after crawling along for an hour or so, with many repeated
attempts.  Same story several days in a row.  I gave up in the end, but
when I tried again a couple of weeks later, the download flew along
nicely, and I had the thing in minutes.    It'd be nice if extremely
useful downloadables like these could be mirrored on at least a couple
of sites... if possible.  It's unclear to me whether the Windows
installer is an unofficial, private thing, or a semi-official offering -
certainly enormous thanks to Mark Hammond are in order for creating it!
Cheers,
Kai