From Mario Scheliga <ma...@sourcegarden.de>
Subject _update Functions Revisions
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:26:31 GMT
Hello Everybody,

i've got a tiny question.

Is that right that the update-function allows to commit documents
without checking any revisions?
If yes, how can this check provided by an update-function?

I know there is a bug reported in JIRA ((COUCHDB-605), but i think its
not realy a bug. I suggest that the developer of an
update-function can adjust the behavior of how a document is updated.
So you are able to merge conflicting
documents, if possible or something like that. because you have access
to the old (saved) and the new (send)
document.

could anybody confirm this?

thanx for your replies on that.

greetz
mario

--
Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953